The Future Infrastructure Summit is an industry focused event where digital best practice and process meet. Building on the success of the 2018 Summit in Brisbane, and the 2019 Summit in Melbourne and Brisbane, we’re calling for submissions of interest for 2020 to be held in Sydney on Tuesday 18th August at the Aerial UTS Function Centre, as well as in Brisbane on Monday 24th August at The Edge, State Library of Queensland.
The Future Infrastructure Summit is an industry focused, 1-day conference, short on sales and big on industry case studies and real-world application of Lean, BIM and GIS in Australia and around the world.
We are looking for experts in the application of the above areas within the Australian infrastructure and construction sectors to present 18 min TED style presentations in main sessions, sit on industry panels, or possibly present workshops in the breakout areas. Please indicate below whether you wish to be contacted about being a speaker/panellist/trainer.
The deadline for abstract submission is at 5pm, Friday 13th March Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Future Infrastructure Summit committee and presenters will be notified by Monday 30th March 2020.
Whilst we are open to a wide range of topics, we’re particularly interested in industry focused talks and training sessions within the spectrum of:
- Implementations of Lean Construction systems in Australia, Last Planner, 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Collaborative Contracting (in particular, IPD)
- Using technology or process improvement to increase productivity
- Industry case studies of Lean, GIS or BIM implementations
- Benefits and challenges of open data exchange & using IFC
- Construction 4.0
- Digital Twins
- Use of BIM & IFC’s in AM or FM
- Development of IFC’s/MVD’s for AM